Sunday, May 9, 2010

Blogger Italian Erotic

Rennsteiglauf Super Marathon: The second time ...

. After the somewhat frustrating Rennsteig SM 7 km spasm-related migration in the last year has been the target for 2010, in dignity to arrive.
Although Michael and Jens joined me, I was firm resolve to accelerate not let me. I broke from the start and I was 10 minutes later on the island mountain than last year. After 25 km we had won 700 meters, where it occasionally also kept going downhill. However, I felt much better than last year, even if the muscles twitching in my right leg since km 15th


We could enjoy the run if not fog, and temperatures slightly above freezing afflict us. Hot tea was therefore preferred beverage. In Oberhof I had a low. Hot broth and the continuous ascent to Beer Mountain made me overcome the depression. Michael was chased by us to the front of it so that he 8:30 h creates.

The 10 km after the downhill to the finish I Beerenberg Jens slowed further, because I wanted to risk even in the last kilometers or convulsions. Somehow I also had no desire for me to spend because of a few minutes. The finish in forging box was gigantic as ever. We were greeted by name and La Ola wave. Just one km from the finish I had the feeling come over with tears in their eyes we were in after 8:42 goal. The Party in indescribable Schmiedefeld I had earned this year probably.


In Forum there is also a somewhat humorous report from me. Who wants to read more should look into the report by Michael . Joe, in his report Marathon4you.de to many party pictures. Michael and his wife, I thank you for the photos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment