Saturday, July 31, 2010

Famous People Butterfly

As I suggested in Luis valley to the Olympic Champion!


After four weeks off running and a two-week start, I was again in the mood for a competition. The Ohratalsperrenlauf in Luisenthal offered to outstanding. The track attracted to the scenic 12.3 km and 350 meters through the forest. A look at the results from last year let me correct my sense of time of one hour. Those who have in the last year running hours, I know in competitions actually only from far behind.

At the start, appeared unexpectedly and without comment by the speaker Nils Schumann on. He was Olympic champion over 800 m of 2000 and planned for a year after the retirement at the end Ohratalsperrenlauf the restart as a long distance runner. Quick made an image and copied the secrets of the Olympic champion: A little running loose enough so as warming!

was unexpected because of the many runners starting with a half-hour delay. I immediately took over the Olympic champion, who clung to his somewhat more vigorous workout partner, with whom he had probably come. On The

and now and again on the first kilometer was no evidence of the speed. So I ran by feel - it must be hard, but not too heavy. How afraid I was overtaken on the steep descent to the reservoir of all kinds of youthful runabouts, which I had to collect the following flat kilometers again troublesome. Somehow I was probably pretty fast and had very little attention to the reservoir and the beautiful hillside location overlooking the valley. The last 2 kilometers in 120 meters upstream to the goal that I reached with his tongue hanging after 1:03:28. Nils Schumann, I had beaten it by about 20 min. He had not been able to break away from his companion. What my own time is worth, I can not judge, but the Olympic champion I beat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment