Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sean Cody With Prepaid Card

experience running on the island mountain

The island's highest mountain is not, however, the most prominent mountain in the Thuringian Forest. The half-marathon with 800 meters of altitude is a term which I really feel like every year, despite or perhaps because there is no run-time experience in the measurement and no placements. In addition to the scenic experience you meet there again many country fans. To increase the experience and because I really needed a long run I had with a friend before the start still shot a round of 5 km. Although I am then ran the half marathon rather loosely, and 18 min longer than 2 years ago needed, I was somehow wide. Maybe it was also at the 28 °. On http://www.laufszene-thueringen.de/ there is a small report to run from me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment