Saturday, December 18, 2010

Honeymoon Destinations For September

snow, dogs and budgets

Bright sunshine attracted you to run after the Christmas shopping. The route was chosen on the criterion: simply start walking and always take the path that is best laufbar. The track was then a little strange for normal conditions and because of the snow and the photo stops, I was not too fast.
short bit me on my street still such a little yapper in the calf, although he had been master on a leash. It was not the end of the 10-year-old running shorts had had its day anyway, and the bites is only superficial. I was annoyed only by the owner, who just went on without any word.
Perhaps this was even the last race of the year, because after Christmas it is for skiing.

with 2109 km it was about 200 km less than previous years. A run unit of cut was about 17 km long - like today. The long, snowy winter, left traces as well as the hot summer days. Apart from a small vegetable I am with four marathons and three ultras, as planned, some long races less than last year went. However, it was
another successful run year.
Rennsteig the SM and are then available to the 100 km from Biel in dignity was more important to me than the personal dream at times of 1:35 in HM Hall and at 3:29 M in Munich. When I hear of more and new injury in the friendly circle runner, I know how good I feel in this relationship and that I am grateful for it. As you put away once the case a dog bite.

I wish all our readers a Merry Christmas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment