Sunday, February 27, 2011

Replica Trophy Manufacturers Lombardi

Rennsteig training?

The Rennsteig SM would probably be the highlight of the season in the spring. Twice I'm already gone, and yet uncertain in the preparation. Running is much clear. However, it makes sense to train a lot of speed if I can run on the Rennsteig but not faster than a 6-section and may ask? Does not increase the risk to quickly address? My pace is comfortable the time at about 5:40 flat. On the 26 km on Saturday I was loose in the road about 500 Hm in 2:40. I'll probably ride the game rises above the run faster. But is that really useful? Maybe I'm too much thought and simply have to collect only mountainous miles. At least I'm already running a little more this year than in previous years Kilomter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment