Sunday, June 20, 2010

Best Way To Paint Camo

Rennsteig season and I was nasty! At some point you have to

As I promised at the beginning of the season Rennsteig, I did not want me to run a week earlier in Bienne 100 km. According uncertain, I was, how do I get over my season and had the first section by 6 min / km estimated. The season is always fun. You follow the collaborators with the first car and enjoy the atmosphere of the run. In Allzunah I took the relay from short eingesprungenen Martin, about 20 km and about 480 meters to the border Adler to run at Oberhof.
Even after one kilometers two runners overtook me. Somehow I found it so frustrating, but it made no sense to be dissuaded at the time of his pace. As the two got away not after overtaking, I was sure to catch them again.
the first I had shortly after the station Rennsteig, when the increases began. When I was at the height of the second runner, he hastened to tell me not pass. I decided not to be decided on the mean speed and acceleration. So I spent the next few miles up a half step behind him and sat always easy to overtake without having to do it. Only on a steep Hill had come to the point of frustrating him - that the force together and loosely passed. He was never seen again.


It ran and I ran at a brisk pace through the forest. On the last hill to the stone 16, I realized I was pretty much at the limit. But since it already went down the hill to the border eagle. Here I was greeted by most of the season. With an average of 1:43 and 5:12 I was quite happy, so I deeply regretted, because of other commitments Party not to be at the ceremony in Hörschel can.
are still more pictures here .

0 comments:

Post a Comment