Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What Does C/d Mean In Shoe Size

to Biel

some point you have to Biel, I also said to me when I read the reports in the last year. Flight, a free cancellation rooms booked and the considerations carelessly kicked wide to colleagues over coffee. Heinz went straight into it. That sounded like a foreign country, freedom and adventure because he wanted to be a guide accompanies it. I dampen the thirst for action and would arrive only the long Rennsteiglauf well. When this was done, I signed up for the 100 km from Biel. The higher purpose of the trip to the general physical education was possible family problems never arise. The Biel also called "the night of nights," we have at home but not even mentioned.

early Thursday we started the Men game. Because bicycles seem as sporty decoratively on top of the car, I took mine with to Biel. Important for a man's game beverage stocks, was found next to water, apple juice and cola, a certain beer supply in the trunk. In Königschaffhausen some boxes were added to wine in the homecoming celebration. In a superhuman effort we managed to sip at the wine tasting only the glass. In retrospect, this was the hardest test of the weekend.


Early reservations are not always beneficial. The somewhat chaotic-looking landlady had probably some confused and the room is occupied elsewhere. They gave us two beds but Mr. Spoon, who lived conveniently close to the ice stadium.

Friday, we biked into the city, admiring the little old town and the Bauhaus building as an architectural highlight of an otherwise somewhat run-down nondescript industrial city. Above all, the watch industry in Biel at home. Unfortunately, there was no Rolex outlet, so that we have a Clock this brand but probably have to buy in Turkey. Since we wanted to protect us, we finally got onto the ship and made a tour of the Lake Biel past pretty wine villages and it cost a small glass of wine Twann.

struck a nap before I Heinz to cancel this whole pointless running around and rather intensive to test the wine of the Lake Biel. Heinz recalled, however, that we were deprived of our women for the greater good. Also, my suggestion to cancel the 2 km run, what could happen once, he could not apply.

Two hours before the start, we met up with other fighters for the higher purpose at the start. It's not that men have no use for fashion. Heinz attracted general attention with his Köstritzer-Cycling-shirt, Wolfgang introduced his new hat that looked like the old and Walters Upper body was caressed by a skin-tight white dress. Heiko praised the fit of its new Compeed - Blasenflaster. Conni turn, fascinated, however, the male world with lovely black Ärmlingen and the hairstyle of Tess was again excellent.


When Heinz go ahead with the other cycling companion for half an hour before the start, I had thought, just go back to Mr. Spoon. Heinz would notice it even if I did not come. One could describe these feelings, perhaps unremarkable with respect for the track. As Wolfgang
had muttered something about 6:15 min / km, he and his friend Markus for my victims Run company chosen. (Wolfgang's report ) The running of the city was full of atmosphere and warm. The black clouds spared us, fortunately or unfortunately, for the sultry weather would last until morning. Out of the city it was quite intense uphill, leading immediately to the hiking step. We were rewarded with a view of the illuminated Biel and not quite as oppressive air. We trapp then sparkled as though to us and admired the audience in the villages, applauded merrily carousing the runners. The magic of the night, however, was never really in the thick middle to notice something.

Aarberg at km 17 with the covered bridge and the blue carpet on the floor was great cinema. Spectators and the picturesque market square, have suggested the creeps. Wolfgang said his wife passed from the cake with me, men share everything.
Behind Lyss at km 25 Heinz came to us, which by then had already cut off some beer orders, despite his Köstritzer-shirts. Men say a certain love of technology. Heinz had been exaggerated in addition to his regular bicycle lamp a second antenna with 40 Lux, the enlightened us the route well. At one point I was Wolfgang and Mark pull, which were minimal to me quickly. Still, it was for me a relaxing walk on the long, gently sloping path to the first split time after Oberamsern (38 km) down. I overtook many runners and Heinz warned me not to be too fast.

The intensive study of various running reports, I expected about break-ins at km 35 and at km 80th As it now exhausting for me, I was therefore not surprised, because I had run about 40 miles and it was 2:30 clock in the night. I went off and a piece of me and did not even question how I could get ahead a further 60 km. When walking my pulse slipped toward sleep position, so I ran on again soon. Only afterwards I realized that it went uphill on this stretch of several kilometers. In the darkness I had hardly noticed and my problems do not to be related to rises in relation.

The Ultra is not only bad, it is also better. That's it from km 46 better for me was, may be because it went downhill again. Between Oberamsern and timing in Kirchberg (km 56) I was laid up by Platz727 ranked 631st In Kirchberg, Connie sat around happy, although, or because they had got out here. I was not even an exit in mind.
Behind Kirchberg begins Ho Chi Minh Trail, the bourgeois Emmen dam means. In no time it was light and the birds chirping in the morning. The body was awake again. It was a way, as I had often run and I enjoyed the run on the trail with the breath of true adventure. Again, I overtook many runners.

Eckhard was suddenly in front of me. With him I had expected at least, he would have but an hour before me. He had fallen and had plenty demoralized. I decided to remain a while with him until he has overcome his low back. At the end of the Ho Chi Minh Trail met with Heinz back to us, who had rounded the last 10 km. An Ultra will run in my head and it was just another marathon!

Now I was looking forward to the coffee, but Joe had reported in its report last year from a bakery at km 72nd Heinz received a exact order applied and cycled before. During the coffee break on the wall we were passing by at 6:30 clock some runners. Despite the coffee was my second depth. The long climb to let soft beaver me to fall into the walking step. Was demoralizing, especially how the mountain was actually flat. Eckhard was pre-run, but was waiting on the board. It was clear, we run together to the finish. In beaver I had fought to place 540th

set behind the mountains out that the convergence was not easy. While I was running an average of 6:30 and made now and are walking, Eckhard was much slower but with less Geheinlagen move. But true men will always find a solution. We went alone and met us at the food stops and rises again, even if the walking breaks are longer.


Heinz drove much now conspicuously standing - the saddle had probably left its mark. For the last 5 km, we finally took min 45th However, we had plenty indeed the sign of 99 km photograph and set the hair for the finish.
safe side, we went to the plate and a few feet, so that we could safely pass through the target. Than 568 remained after 12:47, the time available for me, we had made it. ( Eckhard illustrated report )



Afterwards I was amazed at how it had gone without problems. I had prepared for crises of meaning and dips, but nothing really came of it. With the weakness, I knew that I must allow your body some recovery by walking breaks and can enforce the many kilometers of nothing. Without time goal I had not put under pressure and never got into the rag, if I give away a few minutes, even if the mileage was cut down drastically on the last quarter. I would have probably done without cycling companions, but many would have been difficult and it calmed down immensely, always have someone nearby.

And Biel? As the Berlin Marathon and the Rennsteiglauf it is probably one of the things that a (insert long running) times man should have done - and probably a woman. The beer tastes better after that.
are still more pictures here . to run

0 comments:

Post a Comment